Terms & Conditions relating to the Raffle
- M J Hurren, 11 Barton Close, Exton, Exeter EX3 0PE
- Licensed with the Gambling Commission
- In accordance with Gambling Commission guidelines, the chance of winning a prize in this raffle is 1 in 3,000.
- The raffle will be administered by the Committee of the Devon & Cornwall Rotary Community Raffle (DCRCR).
- Tickets MUST NOT be sold by or to any person under the age of 16.
- Tickets MUST NOT be sold on any public highway.
- Tickets MUST NOT be purchased using a Credit Card.
- DCRCR manages this raffle for organisation partners covering a wide range of good causes. 90 pence from every ticket purchased goes to the organisation featured on the ticket.
- The Draw will be held on 23rd November 2021 at Ottery St Mary.
- Winners will be notified at the contact details given on their ticket stub. Illegible stubs may be re-drawn.
- It is the responsibility of the selling organisation to ensure that ticket stubs are completed and are legible. Stubs are to be returned, correctly folded, to their Rotary contact by the specified date.
- A full list of winning ticket numbers will be available on this website or by post on request after the Draw.
- Cash prizes: First Prize £1,000. Other cash prizes will be drawn at the committee’s discretion.
- Any change of date and/or location of the Raffle will be listed here.